Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Danish Music Live

As I mentioned before, there are a lot of great bands from Denmark, both old and new. Some of my favorites have only released a few albums, and others are still making music today. I would say my all time favorite Danish band is Moi Caprice, but sadly they are no longer together. I wouldn't say Moi Caprice are very known in Denmark, but a lot of Danish bands I like aren't. That doesn't mean they aren't good! :o) Moi Caprice have released a lot of albums, and every single song is amazing, to me. I love the melodies, the lyrics, and the singer's voice, so it's no wonder I consider them to be my favorite Danish band. :)

I thought it might be neat to make a playlist of Danish bands I like (including the above mentioned), and I decided it would be more interesting if the playlist featured only live performances. There are 24 bands in this playlist, and I might be adding more later. Hope you enjoy it! :)


          

No comments:

Post a Comment